Thousands of people worldwide have used Virxcan-X tablets and salve as a natural means to remove unwanted moles, warts, and other growths.
Virxcan-X Tablets are used by those suffering from moles, warts, and other growths both internally and externally. They can be used with or without Virxcan-X Salve.
We advise you to eat foods that enhance nutrition and promote detoxification of your body. Highly processed food from fast food places and stores should be avoided completely. Specific suggestions:
- Organically-grown produce (not necessarily "certified organic").
- Fish caught in the wild, the cleaner their water habitats the better.
- For meat/dairy eaters, consume products originating from animals that are ranged rather than caged, grass and alfalfa-fed (cattle, bison, etc.), and free from growth hormones and antibiotics.
- Drink plenty of purified water.
If you intend on using Virxcan-X Salve on moles, warts, etc., do so under the supervision of your health care provider. Consider these suggestions:
- If the affected area has a tough exterior or is generally made up of tough tissue, you need to scrape and score the area first before applying the salve. This will enable the salve to penetrate down into the deepest layers of the affected area and more efficiently and effectively do its job. A handy and safe tool for scraping and scoring is a foot rasp or scraper. With this kind of skin scraper, you can be as gentle or aggressive as you need to be to create small openings in the target area.
- If the salve is dry, mix in a few drops of water to make a moist paste. Apply a layer of the salve on the affected area and cover it with gauze or a Band-Aid.
- Keep the target area covered during the first 48 hours. You will probably feel a burning or stinging sensation during this time.
- After 48 hours remove the cover. If the salve is working well, it’s normal for you to see a red and greyish swelling. Clean the target area by running cold water over it. Then apply another Band-Aid.
- Check the target area daily, cleaning it as you see fit, and then reapplying a new cover. In a few days, a scab will form. A lighter colored ring forms around the scab. When this ring starts to pull away from the surrounding skin, apply colloidal silver on some gauze or cotton cloth (or just spray it directly onto the scab) and tape the gauze or cotton cloth over the area. The scab may take anywhere from one to seven weeks to completely dislodge itself. Do not pull the scab off, because doing so may leave roots intact, and scarring is also more likely to occur. Keeping the area moist with the colloidal silver is the important key for getting the entire scab and the associated tissue underneath to all come out.
- At times, if the salve has not penetrated deep enough, you’ll need to apply it a second time, gently scoring the scabbed area before reapplying it. Also, occasionally, the salve simply will not do anything to the target area, regardless of how many times you apply it and how deep it penetrates. In these cases, we believe that the body senses that the target areas do not pose a threat.
- Apply salve to only ONE target area at a time. When it’s been totally resolved, you can move on to the next area.
- A small percentage of Virxcan-X Salve users experience a greater degree of pain while the salve is working on the affected area. If soaking the area for 20 minutes with colloidal silver doesn’t reduce the pain sufficiently, it may be well for you to seek advice from your health care practitioner.
- We advise you to use the salve on an area other than your face for the first application to see whether or not you scar. Some people's skin tends to scar more easily than others, so your test area will indicate how your skin will react.
- Keep the salve from making contact with metal objects to maintain the effectiveness of the product over time.
- If you are working with a larger surface area, you may want to put petroleum jelly around it to help prevent the salve from leaking out of the affected area.
- Taking Virxcan-X tablets at the same time can help accelerate the progress.
- Be sure to order colloidal silver along with the salve if you need it.
Bloodroot, Galangal, Chaparral, Graviola, Turmeric, Poke Root, Purified Water, Glycerin, Zinc Chloride and DMSO.
Glycerin, which keeps the formula moist, and Turmeric are included in the formula to decrease scaring. DMSO is included to help the formula go deeper into the tissue. The herbs have been selected for their anti-growth, anti-inflammatory and cleansing properties. All the ingredients are of a high quality.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
The Food & Drug Administration has not evaluated any product or statement published on this site. The information may not be construed as medical advice or instruction. Statements made and information given on this site, on the phone, or in email by Sunstone Inc.'s staff (the owner of this website), as well as the statements and information given in their catalogs, product literature, and all other written materials on this website or linked to from this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease. Always consult your physician or other qualified health provider prior to utilizing any of the information presented in this web site.
NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE
Copyright 2010-2018 Sunstone, Inc. Design by Blue Goat Studios.