Thousands of people worldwide have used Virxcan-X tablets and salve as a natural means to remove unwanted moles, warts, and other growths.
In 2015, Sunstone Formulas, after many years of requests and development, released Virxcan-X salve and tablets. These updated formulas were based on the original Virxcan salve and tablets but contained Sunstone's own proprietary take on the original. The new formulations were met with much acclaim from customers of the original and quickly became Sunstone's best selling products.
WHY A NEW FORMULA?
Virxcan-X Tablets and Virxcan-X Salve are Sunstone's own proprietary formulas. While they are used in similar fashion to the original Virxcan products, they are different products, formulated and manufactured by Sunstone Formulas. Below are a few of the reasons for the switch.
- The lower manufacturing costs enabled Sunstone to sell Virxcan-X products at cheaper prices than before, especially the tablets.
- In addition to the price reduction, Sunstone Formulas was able to increase the tablet bottle size from 60 to 120 tablets, which, when taking a dosage of 4 a day, became a one month's supply, instead of only 2 weeks.
- Sunstone was able to disclose all the ingredients they used in manufacturing the Virxcan-X products and include them online and on the labels. (The original manufacturer never allowed this).
- Sunstone was able to more closely control production and inventory in order to have a more consistent supply of the tablets and salve.
Virxcan-X Tablets are used by those suffering from moles, warts, and other growths both internally and externally. They can be used with or without Virxcan-X Salve.
1 to 4 or more tablets per day, as needed. Take with meals. Start with one tablet daily, gradually increasing to desired level. If you experience nausea or other detox effects, reduce the quantity temporarily, then slowly increase back to the desired level. See below for additional recommendations.
Bloodroot, Chaparral, Galangal, Graviola, Poke Root, Red Clover Blossom, Sheep Sorrel, Turmeric, Zinc Chloride, MSM, Dextrose, Vegetable Lubricants, Magnesium Stearate, and Silica.
General Diet Considerations
We advise you to eat foods that enhance nutrition and promote detoxification of your body. Highly processed food from fast food places and stores should be avoided completely. Specific suggestions:
- Organically-grown produce (not necessarily "certified organic").
- Fish caught in the wild, the cleaner their water habitats the better.
- For meat/dairy eaters, consume products originating from animals that are ranged rather than caged, grass and alfalfa-fed (cattle, bison, etc.), and free from growth hormones and antibiotics.
- Drink plenty of purified water.
If you intend on using Virxcan-X Salve on moles, warts, etc., do so under the supervision of your health care provider. Consider these suggestions:
- If the salve seems dry, add a few drops of water to it. Apply a thin layer of the moist paste only on the affected area. Then cover the area with a Band-Aid or gauze.
- Keep the area covered for 24 to 48 hours. You will likely experience a slight burning or stinging sensation in the area during this time.
- Remove the cover. The target area is normally swollen and red/grayish. Clean the area by running cold water over it. If you wish, you can also gently clean the area with a cotton ball soaked in hydrogen peroxide, alcohol, or colloidal silver.
- Daily remove the old cover and apply a new one. A scab forms in a few days. To help loosen the scab when it starts to pull away from the surrounding skin, tape some gauze or cotton cloth soaked in colloidal silver over the area. Or spray the silver directly onto the scab and cover it. It will fall out on its own in 1 to 7 weeks. Do not pull it out since that may leave roots intact and result in increased scarring.
- For more profoundly affected and/or tougher areas, e.g., on the bottom of the feet, gently scrape the area before applying the salve to ensure better penetration.
- Occasionally, a second application of the salve will be necessary. If need be, gently score the scabbed area before reapplying the salve.
See below for additional recommendations.
Bloodroot, Galangal, Chaparral, Graviola, Turmeric, Poke Root, Purified Water, Glycerin, Zinc Chloride and DMSO.
Glycerin, which keeps the formula moist, and Turmeric are included in the formula to decrease scaring. DMSO is included to help the formula go deeper into the tissue. The herbs have been selected for their anti-growth, anti-inflammatory and cleansing properties. All the ingredients are of a high quality.
- Work on only one affected area at a time. Once one area is resolved, you can move on to the next.
- After removing the first Band-Aid, if you are experiencing pain, soak the area with peroxide for 20 minutes to alleviate the discomfort. If soaking with peroxide doesn’t reduce the pain sufficiently, consult with your health care provider.
- Before you use the salve on your face, first apply it elsewhere to see whether or not you scar.
- Keep the salve away from metal objects to maintain its effectiveness.
Sunstone Formulas is the development and production arm of Sunstone, Inc. Virxcan has been one of their bigggest sellers over the last 7 years and after many requests they finally developed their own version of Virxcan called Virxcan-X. In addition to Virxcan-X, Sunstone Formulas has developed hundreds of other formulas, salves, soaps, and other health supplements. See below for a few products that are related to Virxcan-X and click here to purchase Virxcan-X from Sunstone Formulas.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
1243 Hillside Dr.
Pleasant Grove UT 84062
The Food & Drug Administration has not evaluated any product or statement published on this site. The information may not be construed as medical advice or instruction. Statements made and information given on this site, on the phone, or in email by Sunstone Inc.'s staff (the owner of this website), as well as the statements and information given in their catalogs, product literature, and all other written materials on this website or linked to from this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease. Always consult your physician or other qualified health provider prior to utilizing any of the information presented in this web site.
NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE
Copyright 2010-2017 Sunstone, Inc. Design by Blue Goat Studios.